- Testimonials from previous Delegates:
- "Very interactive and productive conference. It covered all relevant areas, while the speakers provided new solutions for this industry."
(Claudius Boller, Business Development Director, Universal Music)
- The FTTH Forum is an absolute must-event for NGN-professionals
Frans-Anton Vermast, Advisor Public and International Affairs, CityNet Amsterdam
- The FTTH Forum provided a great opportunity to share information about current deployments of this important technology. The scale was intimate enough to facilitate thoughtful conversation about the ins and outs of the industry, but grand enough to attract thought leaders from around the region and the world. The content was multifaceted, covering some technical aspects of deployment, but also the business case, economic development impact, global context and--perhaps most importantly--the hard work required to see real social impact as a result of FTTH deployment. Istanbul, as a bridge between European and Asian models, and home to two significant FTTH providers, provided a perfect backdrop for the discussion.
Aaron Deacon, Managing Director, Kansas City Digital Drive
- The FTTH Forum 2012 provided an unusual blend of perspectives on the FTTH world, from finance and business to marketing and regulations. I look forward to next yearís event.
Onder Senol, CFO, Turkcell Superonline
- "Thank you very much for your invitation to the Stockholm LTE Forum 2011: indeed very interesting, very well organized, a real success ! Iíll definitely be very glad to support and join your forthcoming events."
(Jean-Claude Perrin, SIMalliance)
- "A very focused event with many LTE leaders in the first LTE market"
(Frédéric Pujol, Idate)
- "It was a very good event with wide participation from different parties."
(Kossai Altarazi, Mada Jordan)
- "LTE Forum 2011 was a really high quality event with actual and interesting topics presented by real experts. Itís amazing how many new and innovative actions are going on in Europe."
(Timo Sippola, Elisa)
- "Very interesting conference"
(J. Prudent, TDF, France)
- "Excellent, keep it up. Congratulations for conducting a fantastic conference"
(A. Singhal, BSNL, India)
- "I did really appreciate having people from all fields speaking on all aspects of LTE. Also, the conference was neutral, or tried, although competitors shared the same stage. So, well done!"
(A. Lugunda, Zain, Burkina Faso)
- "I was honored to be a guest speaker at the LTE Forum in Warsaw as it has been one of the most productive days in the year - the sheer concentration of the industry professionals at one spot, ability to discuss learnings and experiences, establishing useful international contacts have long since been bringing benefits to my work. Specifically, the topic of LTE1800 has been extensively covered and I am not aware of any other event so far where the organizers would so masterfully concentrate on the topic of spectrum refarming and technology neutrality with such an outstanding array of speakers.
- Would recommend the LTE Forum to the operators' decision makers seeking practical advice and first-hand market experience on the cutting edge field of LTE."
(Svetlana Skvortsova, Strategy and Development Director, Tele2 Russia)
- "I was in the LTE Forum in Warsaw Poland on November 2011 and enjoyed.
The issues and subjects were very relevant to those who are starting the "LTE tour". Subjects like Frequency Bands, Coverage, End Equipment, Real Launches, LTE demonstrations, Marketing and Regulations were on the table.
Some of the things that were new for me were covered, like the TDD launches and Increased 1800 supporting UEs and so on. Hope to participate in the future forums."
(Shay Laslo Amit, Packet Switch Data Section Manager
Optimization Team \ Radio Department, Technology Division Partner Orange Israel)
- "The Hansecom 2011 LTE Forum in Warsaw was an excellent event in terms of organisation and location, but even more an unique opportunity to exchange views with other experts from the CEE countries. The speaker line-up was well chosen to establish the best platform to discuss the forthcoming implementation of LTE in the CEE countries. The right mixture between operators and manufacturers, providing up-to-date information is the basis for this successful event. The final panel session provided the delegates a good opportunity to recap the two days."
(Uwe Löwenstein | Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co. OHG, Spectrum Technology Manager Regulatory Affairs)