- How do I register for a press pass?
Press Registration passes are complementary on receipt of approved accreditation documents available to press and analysts. Please register online at (http://www.ftthforum.net/eng/inscricao_02.php) or contact email@example.com to register.
- What accreditation documents should I provide?
We will accept a proof of an affiliation with a regionally or nationally recognised media outlet. A proof that you hold an editorial job title or an evidence of your journalistic credentials (e.g. Press Card) will also be accepted.
- Where can I receive my pass?
Conference badges will be available at the main registration desk at the event.
- Will I have access to all areas at the event?
Yes, a press pass entitles you to visit the exhibition and conference areas at the event.
- Can I bring a camera crew/photographer/translator?
Sure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register any additional colleagues.
- Can I contact speakers and/or exhibitors before the event?
Registered Press Delegates may contact us to be connected to speakers, exhibitors or sponsors. We can help you to set up an interview and we can introduce you onsite with the person you wish to talk. Please contact email@example.com your request.
Please contact us for any additional enquiry.